Vocalcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocalcity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doku Hana
Admin
Doku Hana

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Code:
[color=darkred][u][b]Radiance Of Fabricated Hope.[/u]...[/b][/color]

[b]Name:[/b] The name of your RPC. Please use something in Japanese, must be written without Japanese Symbols(i.e Use Romanji-Kanji)
[b]Alias/Nickname:[/b] A Nickname given to him(her), good or bad. What (s)he is known for.
[b]Age:[/b] Self-Explanatory
[b]Weight:[/b] Self-Explanatory(In Pounds preferably)
[b]Height:[/b] Self-Explanatory(In Feet & Inches Preferably)

[b]Alignment:[/b] Starts at 0. Your actions will change this, positively or negatively.
[b]Race:[/b] Self-Explanatory
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Self-Explanatory[Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual, Pansexual, and anything else.]

[b]Family:[/b] Self-Explanatory
[b]Relationship(s):[/b] Your relationships with people within the family, and any other relationships with girls/boys(romantic ones)

[color=darkred][u][b]Elaborate Barriers Unfolded[/u]...[/b][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Self-Explanatory[Please, no one lines. 5 lines AT LEAST, more is appreciated.]

[b]Personality:[/b] Self-Explanatory[Please, no one lines. 5 lines AT LEAST, more is appreciated.]

[b]Voice:[/b] How your voice sounds, how high/low pitched.

[b]Genre:[/b] The persons genre they sing

[b]Goals:[/b] Just, what you want to achieve. Lyrics in which your RPC lives by, a line in a poem, ect. Anything works.

[color=darkred][u][b]Proceed Foward In Reverse[/u]...[/b][/color]

[b]History:[/b] Self-Explanatory[Please, no one lines. 5 lines AT LEAST, more is appreciated.]

[b]RP Sample:[/b] Self-Explanatory. Just show us how you RP. I will not judge you based on this, meaning if you do a REALLY good sample, but actually RP like crap, you're going to be/dropped to a low rank. So, no faking your abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://vocalcity.board-directory.net

Character Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vocalcity :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: