Vocalcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocalcity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latte, Please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doku Hana
Admin
Doku Hana

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:57 pm

RING! The door's alarm rang as she opened it and walked towards the counter. She looked at the people in the line and sighed. The first person in line was a business looking man. Hair combed to the side, a black leather suit, grandpa shoes, and a annoying smile on his face. The 2nd person in line smelled of too much cologne...with a leater jacket with his hair combed back..he looked like a wanna be Fauns...THIS ISN'T HAPPY DAYS, and then there was Doku who was pounding her foot against the door being impatient. She was wearing a black jacket with her hoodie covering most of her green haired which her green haired covered her blue eyes. The jacket had a green design on it looking like a heartbeat sign going up and down. The two finished ordering there things as she walked up and said,"Just a Latte." She sat down at a table and waited. A women waiter that wore way too much makeup walked up to her and brang her her drink. She started to sip on it as she looked around the room at the weird people.
Back to top Go down
https://vocalcity.board-directory.net
Aika Sasaki

Aika Sasaki

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Aika walked into the Cafe not knowing if anyone was going to be here. She stood at the Cafe's door looking around the room. Not scanning but just glancing, until that is she saw someone like Doku. Aika looked at the person and noticed it was Doku! "OH DOKU!" She rushed of to Doku not caring at all. She might of spilled someones coffee along the way but who cares? "Doku what are you doing in here? I thought I wouldn't see you in such a...place!" She clapped her hands and sat down next to Doku. "So how have things been? How are you? You look so cute! But I think it's time you need a make-over!" She stopped to breath. "Now good thing I brought my mini make-up kit!" She looked for the right color eye shadow for Doku. "Hmm blue... this might take a while.." she said while looking. She was in a happy mood and nothing could stop it!
Back to top Go down
Doku Hana
Admin
Doku Hana

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Doku's left eye twitched as she looked at Aika and thought,"Kill Kill Kill...3 strikes in 3 seconds..She called me cute...She's trying to put make up on me...She's embarrassing me..Ohh and she sat next to me without me telling her to." Doku noticed that Aika was sitting on a wobbly chair showing that it had very bad support making it the perfect place to strike. Doku glared at the wobbly chair lag and moved her right foot towards it. As she struck the wobbly chair leg without Aika noticing the chair leg broke into two pieces. Making the chair start to fall. She then thought as it started to fall,"Be happy about this...Your lucky I don't light you on Fire...Or shove your "Mini make-up Kit" in your mouth and make you choke on it."
Back to top Go down
Aika Sasaki

Aika Sasaki

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Aika sat on the floor looking up at Doku. She didn't want to cry infront of all these people but she had to choice to. It hurt but she couldn't hold it in. Soon she stared crying her heart out. "W-Why did it fall??"
Aika didn't understand many things. She just wanted to make Doku look pretty! More prettier than all of them. She looked for the part that snapped. "What a pitty." She said while wiping her tears. " Why didn't they bring in a new chair.." She smiled then got up. It was no big for her. Even if she did cry. She simple got a new chair and kept looking at her make-up. "Now where was I? Oh yea blue!" She kept looking and then smiled at Doku.
Back to top Go down
Doku Hana
Admin
Doku Hana

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Doku crossed her legs together trying to hide she did and thought of a idea. She then sprang up from her chair and yelled,"Your chair collapsed and made my friend, AIKA FALL! WE DEMAND COMPENSATION!!" Doku tried to put on a innocent face after that and seen Aika cried,"You're chair that fell made my friend cry and get hurt D:!!" Suddenly the manager opened the door from the kitchen and stormed out saying,"Girls Girls Girls! We can work this out here!!!" The manager had 500 bucks in cash in his hand offering to us and Doku smiled. Doku then said to him,"Thank you sir!*~* We can go to the hospital now to see if she got hurt!" She took off her puppy eye face and grabbed onto the cash with her left and tried to grab on to Aika with her right and to run out of the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Aika Sasaki

Aika Sasaki

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Aika heard what Doku said. "Doku..shes lying.." "Go figure -.-||" she thought. She saw the 500 bucks and her mouth dropped. Then she thought " Why not I lie myself to pretend it hurts!" "OWW! MY LEG!!" "You really do need better chairs Sir!" She stood up pretend to limp while Doku brought her to the hospital. "Doku-chan why did you lie? I had to lie to think that my leg hurts! And it kinda does...but theres no reason to bring me to the hospital!" She said angrily. She kept moving. "Do I get some of the money at least?" She crossed her arms and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Doku Hana
Admin
Doku Hana

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Doku laughed and replied to her,"Ehh,I ain't taking you to the hospital , because honestly I don't feel like it. Second, yeah I guess...but only a 100. I have to pay rent for myself, unlike you I have to live on my own and there is no way child services is taking me to a orphanage...They can kiss my ass." She started to get pissed off from thinking about going to a orphanage. She then tried to hide that and started to laugh,"Well, blondie either we do something else or I'm bout to head back to the casa. She then giggled still thinking about what to do next. She put her hand out towards Aika's hand that held the one hundred dollars. She did have to pay her own rent, she wasn't lying for once. She actually did live by herself in a apartment, but she liked it the only down side was the loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Aika Sasaki

Aika Sasaki

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 am

" What a great friend you are!" Aika rolled her eyes then once she heard 100 bucks her eyes widened again. " 100? Wow! But you know if you don't pay your rent on time you can always live with me! I wouldn't mind having you over once in a while Doku!" she said. She thought about what to do and she couldn't think of anything. "Well how about we..no...OR we could no that wouldn't work..AH HA!" "We could go shopping! After all I do have your 100 bucks you gave me~. Razz" She grabbed Doku's hand and started to go to the shopping mall. "Ooh I love shopping! You can find so many th-WE CAN GET YOUR MAKE-UP DONE THERE!" She rushed more happily to the mall while holding onto Doku so she wouldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Doku Hana
Admin
Doku Hana

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Doku seen her eyes roll and laughed and thought to her self as she kept talking about living together,'No..No...NO!!! I will never live with you...You're lucky your not dead yet...' She then heard something about shopping, then she thought to herself,'NEW GUITAR!! NEW GUITAR!! Wait why do I need a new guitar...I don't...I'll just buy...maybe a pair of headphones thats all.' Doku sighed putting on a fake -.-...face and said to her,"I guess we can go to--" Aika had already grabbed Doku's hand and started to walk to mall as she tried to talk,"NO MAKE-UP!" Doku sighed noticing that she held onto her like her brand new toy and thought,'...Do I come with bateries?'
Back to top Go down
Aika Sasaki

Aika Sasaki

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm

"Aww why not? We can become bff's then! It would be so nice! OOH Like a sleep over! That's what we'll have tonight a sleep over!" Aika ran more and more. "Shes become my favorite person! Almost like a doll...I spend so much time on her and making her pretty..but in the end I hate it!" She thought while tears came into her mind. She hatted the fact that life was a wheel and everyone had strings. "Why can't these strings just be disconnected? It doesn't seem right to be held hostage by someone random...almost like a kidnap." She though to herself. "Yes make-up Doku! I want to make you pretty and after that I want to buy you a new dress and get your hair done!" she said quietly to Doku. She smiled but she liked the fact that Doku was her doll and she got to dress her up and make her whoever she wanted her to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latte, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte, Please!   Latte, Please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latte, Please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vocalcity :: Rp World :: VocalCity :: Vocalbucks-
Jump to: